Nutrition Counselling & CoachingIf you're ready to give up yo-yo dieting, "emotional eating" and bingeing, and find your peace, freedom and comfort with your food, eating habits & body size, you're in the right place! Cristel at nutriFoodie is a weight-inclusive dietitian and here to help you find that happy and healthy balance.
Did you know that dietitian services may be covered by your extended health plan?
Traditional Counselling: $120
- 20-minute Initial Virtual Introduction: Helps me assess where you’re at and what your goals are.
- 1-Hour Full Nutrition Counselling: In this assessment, we’ll discuss your medical, health and nutrition status and set the goals that we’ll work on together moving forward.
- 45-minute follow-up: This is what keeps you going! Follow-ups are the most important part of our coaching relationship – we will continue to work on improving, adjusting and increasing your skills and confidence to reach a happy place with your food-routine and a love-love relationship with your body.
Grocery Store Package: $160
- 30-minute Initial Virtual Introduction: Helps me assess where you’re at and what your goals are.
- 1-Hour Personalized Grocery Tour: This is where we’ll walk through the store and identify what you are currently purchasing, what items to purchase/substitute to help with your health and nutrition goals, and discuss how to assess new products.
- Electronic Follow-up Package: I’ll send you a summary document with what we discussed, some recipes to compliment your food goals and nutrition education material for your reference.
In-home Cooking Demo: $300
- 20-minute In the Kitchen: Set-up analysis of your kitchen regarding the utensils and ingredients you need and use; and how to organize your kitchen to get the most benefit out of it.
- 1-Hour Private Cooking Demo: Get a cooking demonstration that will be full of tips, tricks and skill-learning to make your knife skills sharper, your prep faster, AND your meals more diverse and enjoyable!
Want To Get A Taste Of nutriFoodie?
Cristel Moubarak, RD
nutriFoodie is owned, operated and driven by Vancouver Registered Dietitian, Cristel Moubarak, operating in the lower mainland of British Columbia.
With her love of all things flavourful, and her passion for people, Cristel is fighting for children and families to be food happy, nutritionally fulfilled and body positive.
778 321 3381
#1 – 10318 Whalley Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 4H4