Well, now you can!
Food Freedom, Body Peace program
This program is for women who:
Are ready to find peace, freedom and comfort with their food, eating habits & body image
Want to give up yo-yo dieting, “emotional eating” and uncontrollable bingeing
This program is NOT for women who:
Are looking for a set meal plan or weight loss program
Are not available or able to participate in the program in a group setting
Your Program Includes
- 16 hours of live group coaching (2h/week)
- 1 FREE one-on-one coaching session
- 10 hours of video education and information
- 1-year access to all materials and video lessons
- Unlimited support in our Facebook Community
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the location of your program?
Who is this program for?
This program does not give a set diet or weight loss plan for you to follow. If you’re not ready to give up dieting, you likely won’t get the full benefits of this program.
What if I can't make the sessions?
Missing more sessions will compromise your ability to get the most out of the program, and is highly discouraged if your schedule currently doesn’t allow for it.
Do I need to already be practicing Intuitive Eating & Health at Every Size? Where can I find more information?
To learn more about Intuitive Eating ®, read this blog.
To learn more about Health at Every Size ®, read this blog.
How does the waitlist work?
Do you have any guarantees of what I'll get out of this program?
Full answer: There’s no way I can guarantee how you will personally benefit from this program as you have a unique journey that brought you here, and you’ll have just as much of a unique journey throughout the program.
No one person will have the exact same experience as another!
I do promise to provide a safe, non-judgmental, supportive and encouraging space for you to be able to be vulnerable in, and to grow and flourish in.
How much does the program cost?
- Welcome gift ($50 value)
- 6-month membership to my Facebook Support Group ($180 value)
- 14-hours spent with a Registered Dietitian (over $1650 value)
- Group cooking class ($300 value)
Is there a refund policy?
- $50 is a non-refundable admin fee
- Remaining balance is refundable within 1 week of the program start date, if you attend the first session and believe this program is not a good fit for you.
Cristel Moubarak, RD
nutriFoodie is owned, operated and driven by Vancouver Registered Dietitian, Cristel Moubarak, operating in the lower mainland of British Columbia.
With her love of all things flavourful, and her passion for people, Cristel is fighting for children and families to be food happy, nutritionally fulfilled and body positive.
778 321 3381
#1 – 10318 Whalley Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 4H4