Upgrade Your Charcuterie Board with My Triple Cheese Ball Recipe
Whether you are hosting a party or need an appetizer to bring to your next event, this easy and quick recipe has got you covered.
I can’t tell you how many times this recipe has saved me when hosting parties or attending potlucks. I can whip up this cheese ball in 5 minutes and it just needs 20 minutes of chilling in the fridge so I’m free to do all the other things on my to-do list!
This cheese ball elevates your charcuterie board to the next level. It’s made with three cheeses which gives it a complex flavour profile that is sure to impress your guests.
Pair this cheese ball with your favourite crackers and veggies (olives and cucumbers are my favourite!). Enjoy!
Triple Cheese Ball
Prep Time35 minsCourse: AppetizerCuisine: AmericanKeyword: charcuterie, charcuterie board, cheese, cheese ball, easy, quick, vegetarianServings: 10 people
- 1/3 cup Goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Feta
- 1/3 cup Cream cheese if necessary, add more cream cheese to hold ingredients together
- 2 tbsp White onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dried mint
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Walnuts toasted; roughly chopped
- Mix the cheese, onion and mint together until well incorporated (if ingredients are not holding together well, add more cream cheese). Taste & adjust spices to your preference.
- On a cling wrap, lay down the cheese mixture and roll into a ball.
- Wrap it well and twist the sides to keep it intact. Chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the toasted walnuts in a plate, and roll the cheese ball to cover it entirely.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and veggies (highly recommend pairing it with olives and cucumber slices – too good to pass!).