A Message to our Mothers:
Pesto Breakfast Pizza with Sun Dried Tomatoes: Mother’s Day
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- 2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 3. Place naan on parchment paper.
- 4. Spread pesto on naan bread.
- 5. Add your favourite toppings .
- 6. Crack a whole egg over the toppings.
- 7. Add egg whites to the rest of the pizza - it will likely leak, so be very careful.
- 8. Sprinkle freshly cracked black pepper and crumbled feta.
- 9. Bake the breakfast pizza for 20 minutes or till the egg is done to your desired consistency. Ideally, the yolk should be runny and the whites should be all cooked through.
Enjoy your day of love and gratitude with your mama. Did mom love it? Please comment below.
Want to stay in the loop of all our latest and greatest nutrition info & food tips and tricks?
Join our Community!
We LOVE to share our favourite family recipes, cooking tips and tricks for busy parents, motivational boosts (because we all need it once in a while) and everything in between. We want to see you again, so join our community and show us some love!