Gluten Free Apple, Pear and Blueberry Crumble
- 1. Grease bottom of pyrex square pan and lightly flour it.
- 2. Cut up the apples and pears, and spray/juice some lemon just to prevent them from browning.
- 3. Mix all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, minus the coconut oil. If it's sufficiently crumbly, you could leave out the coconut oil. If it's not, add it as necessary.
- 4. Layer the pyrex with fruit on the bottom (apples, pears, blueberries), crumble mixture on the top, bake until golden brown at 350 for about 30-40 minutes. I then transferred the crumble into jars. If you want to bake it in the jar, make sure you use a water bath.
- 5. Serve with vanilla or coconut ice cream and fresh blueberries.
Want to stay in the loop of all our latest and greatest nutrition info & food tips and tricks?
Join our Community!
We LOVE to share our favourite family recipes, cooking tips and tricks for busy parents, motivational boosts (because we all need it once in a while) and everything in between. We want to see you again, so join our community and show us some love!