Easy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- 1 ½ cups white flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup light vegetable oil
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1. Heat up the oven to 350 deg.
- 2. Using a food processor, place all ingredients in the bowl and process until well combined.
- 3. Cover baking tray with parchment paper.
- 4. Using a medium size ice cream scoop, roll the mixture into balls, then in sugar.
- 5. Place in rows, do not overcrowd and don't squash the cookie balls on the tray.
- 6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins.
- 7. Allow cookies to cool before eating.
Want to stay in the loop of all our latest and greatest nutrition info & food tips and tricks?
Join our Community!
We LOVE to share our favourite family recipes, cooking tips and tricks for busy parents, motivational boosts (because we all need it once in a while) and everything in between. We want to see you again, so join our community and show us some love!