Easy, Flavourful, Mexican Refried Beans: Taco Tuesday
- 1. Caramelize onions at medium-low temperature
- 2. Add garlic and ginger – cook for 2 minutes
- 3. Add spices and until aromatic and well incorporated with the onion mixture
- 4. If you’re using vegetables, add at this point and allow to cook until desired texture (I prefer to have a slight bite to my veggies)
- 5. Add the beans, stock, and Worcestershire sauce; mix and cover
- 6. Once the stock starts bubbling, mash up the beans so that all the flavours come together
- 7. Let it cook until all stock is incorporated
Want to stay in the loop of all our latest and greatest nutrition info & food tips and tricks?
Join our Community!
We LOVE to share our favourite family recipes, cooking tips and tricks for busy parents, motivational boosts (because we all need it once in a while) and everything in between. We want to see you again, so join our community and show us some love!