Almond, Prune & Chocolate Vegan Muffin
- 1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2. Prepare the chia egg by combining the seeds into the water
- 3. Mix dry ingredients using a wooden spatula
- 4. Mix wet ingredients & add the chia egg
- 5. Combine the dry & wet ingredients using a rubber spatula
- 6. Fold in 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chunks & ⅓ of the chopped prunes
- 7. Using an ice cream scoop, divide up the batter in a greased or lined muffin tin
- 8. Top with some chocolate chunks, prunes, almonds and pecans
- 9. Bake for 20-25 min at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until a toothpick comes out clean
Want to stay in the loop of all our latest and greatest nutrition info & food tips and tricks?
Join our Community!
We LOVE to share our favourite family recipes, cooking tips and tricks for busy parents, motivational boosts (because we all need it once in a while) and everything in between. We want to see you again, so join our community and show us some love!