Upgrade Your Charcuterie Board with My Triple Cheese Ball Recipe
Whether you are hosting a party or need an appetizer to bring to your next event, this easy and quick recipe has got you covered.
I can’t tell you how many times this recipe has saved me when hosting parties or attending potlucks. I can whip up this cheese ball in 5 minutes and it just needs 20 minutes of chilling in the fridge so I’m free to do all the other things on my to-do list!
This cheese ball elevates your charcuterie board to the next level. It’s made with three cheeses which gives it a complex flavour profile that is sure to impress your guests.
Pair this cheese ball with your favourite crackers and veggies (olives and cucumbers are my favourite!). Enjoy!
Triple Cheese Ball
- 1/3 cup Goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Feta
- 1/3 cup Cream cheese if necessary, add more cream cheese to hold ingredients together
- 2 tbsp White onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dried mint
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Walnuts toasted; roughly chopped
- Mix the cheese, onion and mint together until well incorporated (if ingredients are not holding together well, add more cream cheese). Taste & adjust spices to your preference.
- On a cling wrap, lay down the cheese mixture and roll into a ball.
- Wrap it well and twist the sides to keep it intact. Chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the toasted walnuts in a plate, and roll the cheese ball to cover it entirely.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and veggies (highly recommend pairing it with olives and cucumber slices - too good to pass!).